View all Wireless & TV
PHILIPS 660 A/U WIRELESS, 1938
Supplied by Philips Lamp Co in August 1938 . Made by Mullard as Model MAS24.
The wooden cabinet in dark wood stain is in almost perfect condition, with square dial and revolving needle tuning, also push button selection of pre tuned stations, five valves Mains only.
Add a memory or information about this object
- This radio was one of a series that used a concentric tuning gang, rather like a Philips Beehive trimmer but much bigger of course. It was direct linear action, in and out and presumably the makers thought that would be easier with the push button control.
Only Philips could come up with it !!
.......... Gary Tempest, Southen on sea, 17th of January 2017