Home:  Miscellaneous: CARBIDE LANTERN, 1950's

CARBIDE LANTERN, 1950's

View all Miscellaneous

CARBIDE LANTERN, 1950's

This Lantern was used by the 3rd Boxmoor Scouts before being donated to the museum.

Donated by Dennis Huke

Add a memory or information about this object

A0814



2007 The Museum of Technology, The Great War and WWII
Company registered in England No. 7452160, Registered Charity No. 1140352, Accredited Museum No. 2221