Home:  Photography: PHILIPS FLASH UNIT, 1950's

PHILIPS FLASH UNIT, 1950's

View all Photography

PHILIPS FLASH UNIT, 1950's

Philips Flash unit with an adaptor for the new PF1 cap-less flash bulb, shown in the foreground, with the adaptor removed the unit takes a bayonet type bulb (fitted). Together with the original Bijou 3volt battery's.

Donated by Mr T Angove

Add a memory or information about this object

A1516



2007 The Museum of Technology, The Great War and WWII
Company registered in England No. 7452160, Registered Charity No. 1140352, Accredited Museum No. 2221